What to Do Before you Arrive
- Brush your teeth at home. Our tooth brushing station is currently closed.
- Wear a mask, bandana, or scarf to your appointment.
- Do not drink anything cold or hot before you arrive. We will be checking patient temperatures with a forehead scanner to determine if you have a fever of 100.4 or greater. If you should feel poorly or have a temperature, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Upon arrival, park your vehicle in one of 4 reserved patient parking spaces marked with Canales Orthodontics signage. Next, call the office phone number to let us know you are here and also tell us your parking stall number. We will record your mobile number and call you back when we are ready for you or your child’s appointment to begin.
- Please stay in your car and our Canales Concierge will meet you at your vehicle to ask the parent/guardian some Wellness questions and sign the Wellness form.
- A signed Supplemental Consent to Treat form must be on file, or the appointment will be rescheduled.
- The patient must wear a mask, bandana, or scarf into the office.
- We ask only the scheduled patient be allowed to enter the office for the appointment.
- We will escort you or your child to the Wellness Station, where we will record patient temperature and provide hand sanitizer. Our concierge will direct the patient to the tooth brushing station to rinse with Peroxyl or Listerine anti-bacterial mouthwash
- In adherence to social distancing protocols, our waiting room is closed.
AAOIC Supplemental Informed Consent Form